Jango “Mystery Helmet” - Long Read

Dreams do come true!
Interested! I think so! Price pending...

And just to sound greedy....
Any chance of a run of original Chest armor.
I saw it around the same time as the helmet.

Jono!

FP, AWESOME! AWESOME! AWSEOME!(y) I would also be interested in the screen accurate helmet and armor as well. If they both indeed exist and will be part of the "TDH Exclusive" I look forward to further developments.

THX:cheers

CaptJono said:
And just to sound greedy....
Any chance of a run of original Chest armor.
I saw it around the same time as the helmet.

Still thinking about that ;)

Galactic Bounty Hunter said:
If they both indeed exist and will be part of the "TDH Exclusive" I look forward to further developments.

They exist big guy ;)

Thanks for the responses folks :cheers

FP

I'm interested FP :)

Thank you to give the opportunity to TDH member to own a "real" Jango Helmet :)

Ps: oops you got a useless PM, sorry I have not seen the "not" in your last paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahh! not intersted! my stuff is good enough already.

Just kidding.

I'm in!!

sign me up!!!

wow.jpg

AWWW HECK my daughter doesn't need to go to Collage!!!:lol: Sign me up too FP!!!:eek: .......

(y) (y) ALL HAIL FP!!!(y) (y) (y)

shortimer52 said:
YUP! I agree!!!

Put me on the list, ill drop a very nice penny on this! SO much for that bike I wanted this year.

YEAH ...So much for Dragon CON..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just want to say again that this would be an absolute Treat to all of us here if this becomes reality.......

Here's the original thread that BM posted....in case anyone doesn't remember what's being talked about here...;) http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=9537

THANKS AGAIN FP!! (y)

Wow!!!!!!!! This is huge!! You're really generous in offering these FP. Would be cool as heck to get one!! I really wish I had some extra $, but at this point, can't really afford anything that isn't directly related to the rest of my ESB suit.
D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back