Jango “Mystery Helmet” - Long Read

I'm in as well. Thanks FP for offering these. It's good to see you back on the boards and what great things your return brings (the return of your armor and gauntlets as well as this).

Thanks for the kind words from everyone about this. :)

Just a little update.

In case any of you are wondering why you did not receive the the prepared "Canned Response" that you may have requested from me (as offered in my first post), it is not because you have been forgotten about. I temporarily postponed sending these out for a reason.

Although it is all "hearsay", there seems to be a "sub" situation going on in the background that I need to see mature a little bit before I know how I should proceed. Someone here that isn't happy with me over all this I suppose :lol:

Nevertheless, this wont take long, I assure you. I do NOT respond well to threats. And I will not let threats control my actions. Again, this is all "hearsay", which is why I haven't taken it up wit the administration yet. And I do not intend to hassle the administration with this sort of childishness until there is something more concrete. But to be on the safe side, for other parties involved, this is why I’ve delayed the "canned Response" for now.

Gino - If I actually decide to do this, all the main bits and pieces will be included with the exception of a real aluminum RF stalk :lol:

Thanks again to everyone. I will do my best to finalize all the details for this as soon as possible.

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
*Shakes head* I can never get my head around this stuff. But I totaly agree with how you are handling it FP. I remeber back when Spidy did his build up thread for his MS2 and ran into "Threats" just becase he was sharing valuble info.

Now your willing to put your neck on the line to share this great Jango stuff with us... and any one who has atempted it knows what a time intinsive job it is to set up clean molds and cast this stuff. Even if your a seasoned pro its time intinsive to do it right! Plus your busy getting set up for your gauntlets and what ever else... plus you have a life other then this stuff!

Just sad...

Now if we could get the same thing for a Boba Fett bucket and armor! Not likely any time soon sadly... RS has a PREPRO3 but If I was being paid by MR to help with licenced Fett stuff the last thing I would do is step on there feet like that.

But one can always dream!!! :lol:

I might be interested, depending on price as well.

It sure peeked my interest when the chest armor discussion came up. I'd be in on that as well...should you be presuaded to have a limited run on those as well :)

It's really neat that you'd even consider offering something so awesome to the members of TDH, FP. :)

And I'm definitely interested!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back