ATTENTION!!!!NEED HELP FINDING SOMEONE!

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
I recently had some really good friends of mine buy a vest on e-bay from someone that goes by amadscientisthere.I have also done a little business with him, but he is no longer registered on e-bay, and I thought maybe he was a member here possibly.
He apparently took their money and ran, so if anyone knows him or you are reading this post get back with me.
He was selling vests for under $100 if that rings a bell.
If you are here.....Make things right and send these nice people what they paid for.

Funny you come to a forum who idolizes a bounty hunter to find somone:lol:
Anyways s/he is a recaster, dunno if s/he was ever a member here but I guess the recaster bloodsport has had them recast some of his recasts. But who knows maybe I am wrong and Bloodsport is just covering up who he stole from by calling the original makers recasters.

wickedbeard said:
I recently had some really good friends of mine buy a vest on e-bay from someone that goes by amadscientisthere.I have also done a little business with him, but he is no longer registered on e-bay, and I thought maybe he was a member here possibly.
He apparently took their money and ran, so if anyone knows him or you are reading this post get back with me.
He was selling vests for under $100 if that rings a bell.
If you are here.....Make things right and send these nice people what they paid for.
I'm sorry that happened to your friend. The person your looking for wont be here (we try to root out those ones) and if they were, I'm sure they would be too much of a coward to say anything. If you want a decent vest for a good price PM SGB he'll hook you up.(y)

Oh I know that.I got my last vest from SGB,I know who to deal with and who not to. I am just trying to help these nice folks out.Never hurts to try here first, like zombie says, it is a bounty hunter forum.lolololo.They are going to get a vest from SGB now though, so all is well at least where the vest is concerned.
I myself have a new friend now who can do all my custom sewing,for whatever I need.My vader cape is first on the list.
anyway, I got his info now, and I am going to try the direct approach.At least maybe try to help get their money back.So thanks, and you can delete this post if need be.

wickedbeard said:
Oh I know that.I got my last vest from SGB,I know who to deal with and who not to. I am just trying to help these nice folks out.Never hurts to try here first, like zombie says, it is a bounty hunter forum.lolololo.They are going to get a vest from SGB now though, so all is well at least where the vest is concerned.
I myself have a new friend now who can do all my custom sewing,for whatever I need.My vader cape is first on the list.
anyway, I got his info now, and I am going to try the direct approach.At least maybe try to help get their money back.So thanks, and you can delete this post if need be.
Is that person a member here!?!:angry

Not that I know of.I searched the member list but if he was on here he would have a different handle anyway.
He used to sell boba vests for like $75 made to order, if that rings any bells.

wickedbeard said:
Not that I know of.I searched the member list but if he was on here he would have a different handle anyway.
He used to sell boba vests for like $75 made to order, if that rings any bells.
I hope there not a member, that would be too bad for them if they were found out.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back