Mark Cheng Boba Fett Boots - Do they run big or small?

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
I have a question about the Mark Cheng Fett boots:

Do they run big or small?

I measured my foot and it says 10.5 and I have a narrow foot.

Would a MC size 11 fit me or is it too big/wide?? :confused

I hate to fork out a big chunk for boots that I don't know if they will fit.

I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great. (y)

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell. ;)

Gator Fett said:
I would say they run a tad/smidgen/pinch small. I ordered mine a 0.5 size larger than my shoe size, and they fit great. (y)

An 11 should fit you good. Plus if they are a little big, you can always put on an extra pair of socks. It may not be cannon, but I won't tell. ;)

Thanks Gator, I'm going to check into them. :)

Quote from RPF:

If you are a Boba Fett fan, if you are building a display or putting togeher a costume, you need these. Never used, never even opened from the box until I took photos yesterday. There are no other sizes available, I sold the other pair this morning to a fine gentleman in the Canary Islands. I bought these size 11s because they were the correct size for a Boba Fett mannequin.

I´m THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :p:p.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! I´m dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much ;) and get it. :(.

Ben.

Benkenove said:
Quote from RPF:

I´m THAT FINE GENTLEMAN from Canary Islands :p:p.-.. and I must say I could not be more happy than now !!! I´m dying to get them !! Will be sooo amazing !!!

Sorry you missed this ONE OF A MILLION oportunity !!! you mustnt think that much ;) and get it. :(.

Ben.

Ben, I'm really happy you were able to score a pair! (y)

Ripcode, Definately go for half a size bigger if the opportunity arises for a pair of MC's in the future. They are great comfortable boots. (maybe a little narrow visually in the toe area), but still the best out there in my opinion. Good luck in finding yourself a pair!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back