links

boba's partner said:
can someone give me a link to a place that selles all kinds of mandalorian helmets plz?

i don't think any such place exists. there are a variety of fan made helmets, but that's not a sort of thing that you just pop on to a web site and buy. those will be unpainted "boba sculpt" or "jango sculpt" and you'll then have to sand / fill / prime / paint / etc... to get where you want to be.

the rubies bobas and jangos can be found just about anywhere that sells costume stuff.

boba's partner said:
well im on a realy small buget and i just wont one thats blank so i can custume paint it

the rubies is probably going to be your cheapest bet. i've seen them as low as $50ish on occassion.

if you search through here you'll see posts about various fan made helmets, and where/how to get them. they seem to go for around $150 - $300 for the kits, depending on how fancy it is.

the rubies web site is http://www.rubies.com/ but they don't sell directly.

just google for "rubies jango helmet" and you'll get a ton of results. you can also search ebay for them.

since this hobby is mostly made up of garage kits and fan made sculpts, it's usually not as easy as just going to a store and buying all of your parts. it usually takes a bit of detective work.

check the cargo hold part of this forum, and make liberal use of the search box here and you should be fine though :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back