My helmet WIP !!!

Your making great progress on your bucket, looks great so far. With all the scars and dirt on there it will look great im sure, the BM is a wonderful helmet.

Can you possibly upload some detailed pics of the BM deluxe RF as im interested in buying one.

Keep us updated on your progress too.

Here some requested pics of DAZ´s Deluxe RF. Altough he did a great paintjob on it, I will repaint it with my own colors and to match it with my own style of chipping.

imag00526qw.th.jpg

imag00530rr.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My progress of today :

I repainted and weather the RF, weathered the RFstalk, completly finished the top of the RF ear and started weatering on the left cheek

imag00546gr.th.jpg

wow . .at the rate you going this bucket will be finished in no time.

The weathering looks super so far and I love the RF ear cap. Is the black&white U decal painted on? It looks really nice.

Keep up the good work .. oh and thanks for the pic of the rangefinder, I think I might order a esb one :)

Looking fab, this is one of many examples that makes me say that a topical painjob can look just as good as one using masking!! Way to go man!!!

Todays progress :

I completley finished the left cheek and the left ear.

imag00564uf.th.jpg

What ya think about the grey areas ? Is the color of choice to light ? The flash of the cam made it a little brighter, its actually almost invisible on the helmet

Toadays progress, about 2 hours of concentration ! Man, I never though this could be that exhausting :p

imag00658zg.th.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back