Master Replica EE-3

Ive been kicking around the idea of getting it. But after the clone helmet gaggle I dont know.
Whats the diffrence between the SE and the reg blaster?

Im not much for the MR stuff to expensive and too fragile to carry around. Well not really fragile but when you spend more than 600 dollars on something it kinda makes you afraid to carry it to cons and stuff...but i have held this EE3, and it is heavy..

i HATE this crap MR pulls- not showing the "Actual product" and all...if im on the MR sight looking at a fett blaster, i already KNOW that it was modeled after the one in the movie..show me what your sending me for my $700..pelase!

Even if they post a pic of the hero or one of the "copys" they still have to put "actual product may vary" just becase they can all be identical. But I dont agree with using a pic of the screen used prop, as that is not what you are getting.

I don't get why anyone would spend that much on that, You can make one for $150 and the paint is black, drybrushed with aluminum, wash with brown, not hard at all.

Limited Editon Size announced!

From the MR BOG

" The (bounty) hunter has become the hunted... as Master Replicas' Boba Fett Blaster Limited Edition replica has becomeone of the fastest-selling LE Blasters in the company's history. And the chase
is about to become more intense than ever - because we're pleased to announce that the Boba Fett Blaster LE will have a world-wide limited run of 1,500 units!"

Holy crap only 1,500 units, man I guess if you want one you had better pre-order. Although I am not a ROTJ Boba Fett so I guess I will have to wait until they come around to doing an ESB EE-3. Although I seriously doubt that I will ditch the blaster that I am currently working on, to bad they can't lower their prices.

Well, I know I will never be buying it. Ever. :lol: Way better things to spend that kind of money on, like parts for, say..hmm..a costume. Like everyone else, I'd be terrified to carry it around.

And what's with all this "Chromed Saber Edition, Gold Saber Edition, Chrome Black Saber Edition" crap?!? Yeah, like I want an Anakin lightsaber in every color of the rainbow to display. :facepalm

I'd rather have a real Webley than yet another prop replica. You could buy great replicas way before MR decided to do one.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back