Master Replica EE-3

Looks ok for a Hasbro.....Wait it's not?.....It's HOW MUCH??? I know MR lost the LFL license but that's no reason to stop trying. If you're not gonna do it right don't do it at all........(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

More pictures of the MR EE-3 at Comic-Con:

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-MRfettrifle/default.asp

They still haven't fixed the stock greeblies on the right side of the stock. Oddly on the left side they are correctly mounted.

The front scope mount is still backward.

The best part of these pics. You do get a much better feel of the paint job which looks really good. (y)

I notice screws in the buttstock?? Are there screws in the buttstock of the real one?? :confused

The asian gentleman in the backround here is Brain. He is the major designer of the Star Wars Props.

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/sdcc06-MRfettrifle/image15.asp

These are all sold out. Have been for months. I have 1 on order through my MR Wholesale program. I had 2 on order but I am going to cancel the second one as I can't aford to have 2 sitting around.

Is that really the final MR EE-3?? I hope not, I have one on order and that looks rubbish!

Yep. Yep it is. Those were pics posted by a member of the RPF as he opened his MR box and then placed on his shelf.

Hopefully the price will plummet and I can pick one up on the cheap to do a repaint on.

I know some people say "Oh that will ruin it as a collectable"

That thing, as is...is not collectable!

WOW I am so glad I didn't jump on that bandwagon. I was really really thinking about getting on of those. I would be so pissed if I had.

I also ordered one.. many many months ago (LE version... already paid in advance...), and I feel the same... I'm very sad. I havent got it already (LE will send in august... ehem... at least they say so), but judging the pics, I'm very very frustated...

I dont know if I will repaint it, but I'm thinking it seriously... !!!! :(. I really think that pain sucks !!!

Collectibity ???? who cares, will be mine, so noone would be able to get at least the one I have, so, who cares.. !!!

I added a pic of the Hyper-firm
Granted, i need to repaint mine, but this is a good comparison for accuracy

mr_blaster.jpg

That is a great comparison Lewis ;).. thanks for post it...

Well, talking about accuracy, I think the MR is really really GREAT !!! (talking about SHAPE not paint)... and althought the HF is amazing, I think the MR is a little more accurate, and the most important (at least for me), is that is all metal !!! Nice point that... cause if you want a full metal one, I think you would have to spend a lot of tons of money... so MR could be a good point if you planning to repaint it :( (sad to having to think about repaint a MR :( )

In any case, the HF could be the very very very best for trooping !!! (I love that rubber !!! )

...I think the MR is a little more accurate, and the most important (at least for me), is that is all metal !!! Nice point that... cause if you want a full metal one, I think you would have to spend a lot of tons of money...

i posted over on rpf about that.

so far i've got about $600 into my mostly metal replica i'm working on.

- bronze webley
- custom aluminum replacement barrel and scope blocks
- custom walnut stock
- rubber barrel fins
- tasco scope
- resin greeblies

my scope isn't super-accurate, so that will get replaced when i eventually find the right thing. and from what i hear, that will add another $150 - $200 to my final number.

which means that the MR would have been a more cost effective way to go in the end. i'll still have to paint mine, so repainting the MR wouldn't have been any more effort. and i'd have a sweet display case.

i'm hoping to get one of those MR cases. so if anyone doesn't want theirs, let me know :)

The information from MR:

Boba Fett EE-3 Limited Edition:

• Authentic weathered finish (But I think this isn't true :lol:)
  • Machined aluminum and brass parts
  • Diecast metal construction
  • Injection molded plastic components
  • Museum quality display case with mirrored base and acrylic cover
  • Numbered plaque and Certificate of Authenticity

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back