My Updated and Finished jet pack

asok

Well-Known Hunter
My Updated and Finished jetpack

After taking way to long, I have redone my jet pack for the last time. It started life as a MB Boba jet pack I got about 4 years ago. Now after I have put new parts and paint, I think it is done. You can see here http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=11948 where I had the parts made. It only weighs about 7 pounds. I almost what to show what it used to look like but, it looked to bad to show. I know the botton vent is not there. I have not had time to make one yet.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Wow, nice job Asok. I especially like how the rocket thrusters turned out. An arena conversion is not an easy task, and few would dare to take on the challenge. So well done, kudos...and all at a relatively light weight too. (y)

Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I do not normally take the easy task. Those who know about my home life are shaking there heads saying "yes" followed up by saying I am nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back