Orange County Photoshoot Pics!

Few more random shots....From here forth, ill be know as Hockey Fett.....I think Elvis-Trooper needs some competition :)

12018230924.jpg

12018225228.jpg

12018080971.jpg

Brak's, you and Mirax did it again! Why are you not doing this full time?!?! :confused Truly amazing work on both sides of the camera....so glad you all had a great time! :cheers

-Stephanie

:love :love :love :love :love

Your TK looks great also and I really like the Jango Fett photo's.
(Yes, I know the Jango is someone else costume)
We all went out for dinner Thursday night, I really had a great time.
Every one here is so nice, it really is the best forum that I have used.
I tip my hat to "The Dent" for allowing us to hang out here!
Darren

I am so glad you all had a good time and like your pics. Still being an amateur, it really makes me happy to see you so satisfied with the results I am able to get at this stage in the game. This is still a huge learning experience for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you allowing me to gain more experience shooting your amazing costumes! I had a GREAT time in CA and would really like to do this more often. If any of you seriously are interested in me coming to your town to shoot, please PM me and we will see if it is possible!

Gator Fett said:
Another great set of pics Brak's. (y)

When can we get you up to Detroit? ;)

Interesting you should mention that. We are going to be at Seekers wedding up there on July 8th and really would like to organize a shoot. PM me if you would like to talk more about that!

Mirax H said:
Interesting you should mention that. We are going to be at Seekers wedding up there on July 8th and really would like to organize a shoot. PM me if you would like to talk more about that!
Brak's Buddy said:
If any of you seriously are interested in me coming to your town to shoot, please PM me and we will see if it is possible!
Oh ... I'm serious! :D PM's on their way. (y)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back