Lion's MS3

LionsPride

Active Hunter
helmet finnished..... for the most part. Still needs a few minor details, white arc's on the ear caps, and I think I missed a scratch or 2 ;) (that was a joke)

Much Thanks goes out to AFF$$ for showing us that good things can come from can work and for inspiring me to follow in his lead. Your paint jobs are stunning and I hope mine came out even 1/2 as good as the work you do as this was my 1st attempt at a bucket.

MS, Your a master prop maker bro, saying Thank you for providing us with such flawless canvases to work on just does'nt seem enough. Thank you very much David, your products and your excellent customer service are a tribute to the person you are. I hope I did your helmet justice.

hows it look ?

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

helmet3.jpg

helmet5.jpg

LionsPride said:
helmet finnished..... for the most part. Still needs a few minor details, white arc's on the ear caps, and I think I missed a scratch or 2 ;) (that was a joke)
That right ear does need a scratch or 2. ;)

But otherwise ... excellent looking helmet. (y)

Makes me want to go and work on mine!
Fianlly the weather out here is clearing out and I can start going outside to paint and work on props!!!!!

ABOUT TIME TOO!!!

First attempt eh??? Well you definately have the knack!!!!! Looks awesome. Only thing I can see that you might wanna do, is add the white detail on your RF side earcap, but you probably already know that;)
D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back