My jumpsuit came today! Thanks SkyGunBro!!!

evan4218

Active Hunter
I came home to a wonderful surprise... my Jumpsuit came today!!! Thanks SkyGunBro!!! I love it, it fits like a glove... and with all the hell I have gone through with my G.I. Joe costumes getting them to fit me correctly Its nice to have something come ready to wear and made for you. :)

Heres a few pics with me holding my cape and unfinished helmet.

jumpsuit1.jpg

jumpsuit2.jpg

Its worth the wait folks.. a few things about his jumpsuit... it has a velcro close strap on the neck, legs and arms to keep the nice and tight to your body... the thigh pouches are functional, and the shin tool pouches are just tight enough to hold in the tools with out them flailing about.

Im almost sad that I have to weather this bad boy....
NOT!!! HEHEHE :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think sky's ignoring me...nah, I bet he is really busy. I mean he is the premier jumpsuit maker for Fett costumes and other such props. I was contemplating getting one of his ebay listed suits but I figured I better just keep trying to e-mail him...but I am starting to get old :)

Squeeky wheel gets the grece my friend... just keep emailing him, PM him... he will awnser... took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him... I will try to dig up what measurements he needed for you and post them in this thread so you will be ready.

evan4218 said:
Squeeky wheel gets the grece my friend... just keep emailing him, PM him... he will awnser... took me 2 weeks to get ahold of him... I will try to dig up what measurements he needed for you and post them in this thread so you will be ready.

I just sent him another e-mail this morning with my measurements already.

evan4218 said:
He has a specific list of measurements he needs. But he would let you know if you didnt cover it all.

Well let's see. I gave him my Height, Weight, Neck, Chest, Shoulder to waist, Waist, Sleeve, Leg inseam, Leg outseam. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah and a kitchen sink....:lol:

Desert_Beagle said:
I just sent him another e-mail this morning with my measurements already.

You can relax. The last e-mail I got from him was that he was out of ROTJ material and was ordering some more. Patience man! (And this coming from a guy who has none!) :lol:

The waiting is so worth it!
I ordered an ESB suit and vest from him! All I can say is excellent job! It fits like a glove and looks beautiful!

Like many of you, if I order something, I want it yesterday. I hate waiting, but trust me... the wait is soooo worth it!!!

HI all Im def. not ignoring anyone...I just dont like taking peoples money until I know I can get your stuff out within my 1-2 week time frame....I know too for awhile my emails were not getting to me and even some of the ones I sent people werent receiving them......
generally It takes about a week to make and ship suits....that also depends on my suit order load but I generally try and let people know before thay pay if there might be a longer wait...I know what its like to have your money out in limbo forever and I try my best not to do that to anyone....
Right now I have to order the ROTJ material which generally takes about a week and a half to come in..... I have one order for rotj suit when it arrives...
Back on topic thanks for the compliments.... :cheers

skygunbro said:
HI all Im def. not ignoring anyone...I just dont like taking peoples money until I know I can get your stuff out within my 1-2 week time frame....I know too for awhile my emails were not getting to me and even some of the ones I sent people werent receiving them......
generally It takes about a week to make and ship suits....that also depends on my suit order load but I generally try and let people know before thay pay if there might be a longer wait...I know what its like to have your money out in limbo forever and I try my best not to do that to anyone....
Right now I have to order the ROTJ material which generally takes about a week and a half to come in..... I have one order for rotj suit when it arrives...

Great job SGB, and keep up the good work!!!

skygunbro said:

Ya! Check your mail you should have one from me. (y)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back