JW's BKBT helmet

Jango Wes

Well-Known Hunter
ok, I've *almost* got it done. It's pret-a-porter right now, but I still need to weather it and get my actual visor in.

bkbt19sz.jpg

and beside my Crimson Guard.
bkbt26ui.jpg

Wes

I tried it both ways, up like it is and down. I know it isn't "screen accurate" but I like the earcap lining up on the top. I may try it down, but for right now, I'll leave it where it's at. Good eye though.

Wes

Yeah, bring that earcap down buddy! No self-respecting Jango affectionado who is the owner of a BKBT helmet would allow such an atrocity to occur. Bring it down soon...my Jango senses are all out of whack from the site of it!:lol:

Edit:
Just read your second post.....NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Such madness!

Cruzer

Jango_Wes said:
I tried it both ways, up like it is and down. I know it isn't "screen accurate" but I like the earcap lining up on the top. I may try it down, but for right now, I'll leave it where it's at. Good eye though.

Wes

Hey, I don't blame you one bit. I prefer the RF earcap on my BKBT bucket in the open position also. (y)

Cnv0002.jpg

Yeah, but it's not the same...your's is painted up like a Boba...and a dang nice one I must say...so it's ok to be like that.(y) But a Jango?:confused

Wes, have you changed the earpiece yet?!

Don't make me have to bribe you!:lol: ...Jango senses, arrggg!

Cruzer

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back