Master-Jedi-Allma's Bucket Progress

Wow!:eek:
That looks amazing Paul!(y)
The wait has been tough, but well worth it!(y)

All good things come to those who wait as they say...;)

Mason.8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here she is Mason! ALL FINISHED! Hope you enjoy the pics, It was a pleasure to paint.

Cnv0001.jpg

Cnv0003.jpg

Cnv0009.jpg

Cnv0010.jpg

Cnv0011.jpg

Cnv0012.jpg

Cnv0013.jpg

Great looking helmet you got there. It's owner should be very happy with it.

Can I ask what color you used on the back for the tan/yellow color?

OMG!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you so much Paul for this awesome paint job!(y)

I know how much its tried my patience to wait for it...
but that must amount to didly-sqwat, compared to the amount of patience you must have in order to perform such a formidable task! (y)

The paint job is better than i had ever expected it to be and i'm looking forward to it gracing my shelf soon.:)

Just hope it doesn't make my other helmets look like they all need an upgrading...:lol:

Cheers from one very happy...:cheers

Mason. ;)

Again you have out done yourself Paul. That is fantastic!! I can tell you from experience Mason, the pictures don't do it justice. You will get goose bumps when you unwrap your box for the first time. Wait until you see the extreme attention to detail, you will be absolutely amazed!!! Paul is truly an artist.

Predatormv said:
Great looking helmet you got there. It's owner should be very happy with it.

Can I ask what color you used on the back for the tan/yellow color?

Thanks for all the kind words. :) The color for the tan on the back of the helmet is Krylon Camouflage Khaki. It's a spray paint and can be found at Wal-Mart.

:eek: Really, really impressive, most impressive!!!

Seems that with the years, this board is getting more talented folks with the time than 3 years ago.

Can you imagine a showoff between FettPride, Rogue Studios, MICKE, SpideyFett, and now AFettFullofDollars??? "LET'S GET READY FOR RUM-BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." !!! :lol:

Robert

PS: Sorry if I forgot to mention other GREAT Fett artisans around. :facepalm

AFettFullofDollars said:
Thanks for all the kind words. :) The color for the tan on the back of the helmet is Krylon Camouflage Khaki. It's a spray paint and can be found at Wal-Mart.

I see you painted the green on the back first. Did you then mask off all the green, except what you wanted tan? Looks great by the way

mrgr8ness said:
I see you painted the green on the back first. Did you then mask off all the green, except what you wanted tan? Looks great by the way

Actually, I was going to paint the back topically when I first started, but changed my mind when I got around to doing it, so I masked off the entire back and spraypainted it the tan color and then used the mustard masking method before reapplying the blue-green color on the back. I just didn't photograph that step. Sorry if that confused you.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back