Aluminum Beacons

texasfett

Active Hunter
Does anybody make a kit thats Aluminum Beacon? Or has information on a kit that has a light in the beacon. Let me know anybody on this subject. ESB Version

Last edited by a moderator:
texasfett said:
Does anybody make a kit thats Aluminum Beacon? Or has information on a kit that has a light in the beacon. Let me know anybody on this subject. ESB Version

I have an xtra russrep aluminum beacon. And an extra flashing light that came with my BKBT beacon. PM me if your interested. I was going to post it in the cargo hold anyway.

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
fettpride said:
I have an xtra russrep aluminum beacon. And an extra flashing light that came with my BKBT beacon. PM me if your interested. I was going to post it in the cargo hold anyway.

FP

Hello is anybody out there! Just kidding let me know if you have the Aluminum beacon.Thanks again.

Sorry it took so long.

Here's the pic. I'm throwing in the light at no charge. Can 't take pics of the light because it flashes and it's hard to get it on a flash :lol:

rrbeacon.jpg

I only want what I paid for it when I got it from Kurtyboy. $55.00 shipped.

Blue bondo fingernail, not included.

If Texasfett passes, it can go to the next interested.

FP

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back