Boba Fetts Left Gauntlet ESB

para fett

New Hunter
Hey evrybody,
Boba Fett is my first costume, I know I should have picked something a bit easier but he's my favorite character. Anyways, I just have a few more details and then it is complete. My main concern now is his left gauntlet for ESB, I'm not sure what to use to create the metal, sometimes it looks like a combination of a tattoo gun and an airchuck, other times a frappachino stir thingy. I would like it to be cannon so i can join the 501st so I don't want to go out on a limb and I'm sure that these guesses are wrong, so if anyone has some ideas I would be over joyed to hear them. Thanks
:skull

IMG_6516.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Greg!

I think your refering to part of the flame thrower unit, but not sure, maybe you could post a pic with a "Callout" on it so people can provide you with an accurate response.(y)

I have an extra ESB flamethrower by ruffkintoy. It's all painted and ready to go, it went on a custom built gaunt of mine that I have long replaced with a real ruffkin set.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back