My Boba progress so far-pics!

Well guys, heres how far I've got-got the CA boots today, so working on them. Still need a few more bits, but what do you think(ignore the fact I am holding an MP5, it's for effect!!)

DSCN3373.gif

DSCN3372.gif

DSCN3333.gif

DSCN3328.gif

DSCN3333.gif

Got the gauntlets on order, so all looking good I hope!! Appreciate to hear what you think guys!!

Attachments

• DSCN3373.gif
    DSCN3373.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN3372.gif
    DSCN3372.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN3333.gif
    DSCN3333.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCN3328.gif
    DSCN3328.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN3333.gif
    DSCN3333.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 142
Very nice...
:)
Looking good!

are you going to get/make a girth/rope belt?

(I like how the camera added a nice glint on the bottom of the helmet visor in the 2nd pict)

WOW!!!! Very impressive! It's looking really good!

I just got my flightsuit/vest tonight, so now it's time to attach the armor to the vest and all.

I'll get pictures as soon as I get it on for a test run. :)

SarlaccBits said:
Very nice...
Looking good!

are you going to get/make a girth/rope belt?

(I like how the camera added a nice glint on the bottom of the helmet visor in the 2nd pict)

Haven't decided wether to make one or buy one yet, but will be getting one yes!!! Any help on suppliers would be good!!

looks great!!

keep it up, this suit will look excellent!!

horse-riding stores, maybe you've got one in your neighbourhood, other wise search online, should have them, but presumably on order.
the rope belts are not really used anymore to hold the sadle down (supposedly it hurts the horse, so they use rubber and synthetic belts now).

hope that helps

tELL YA WHAT WORKS, AND LOOKS JUST AS GOOD, SINCE THE AMMO BELT HIDES A BIT OF IT IS A CUMBERBUND WITH ROPE CAREFULLY GLUED IN STRIPS, AND THEN EITHER PAINTED OR DYED.
IT'S INEXPENSIVE AND EFFECTIVE.

wickedbeard said:
tELL YA WHAT WORKS, AND LOOKS JUST AS GOOD, SINCE THE AMMO BELT HIDES A BIT OF IT IS A CUMBERBUND WITH ROPE CAREFULLY GLUED IN STRIPS, AND THEN EITHER PAINTED OR DYED.
IT'S INEXPENSIVE AND EFFECTIVE.

Yeah, I am making my girth belt pretty much in this fashion... it works...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back