thickest fiberglass helmet ?

Yroc Yar

Active Hunter
i had a chance to see some fett pride armor the other day and was impressed with the thickness and strength of the fiberglass . does anyone make the helmets like this ? does fp do helmets ?

BH2372 said:
does fp do helmets ?
Sadly, not any more. :(

I have not seen FP armor in person, so I can't compare thickness, but if you stick with a MS, BM or SGB helmet, you will get a very nice helmet.

BH2372 said:
i had a chance to see some fett pride armor the other day and was impressed with the thickness and strength of the fiberglass . does anyone make the helmets like this ? does fp do helmets ?

The FP armor I've seen is comparable in thickness to the MS3 helmet I just got, if that helps you at all.

tk7602 said:
The FP armor I've seen is comparable in thickness to the MS3 helmet I just got, if that helps you at all.

that does help and thats the helmet i was probably going to go with . i loved the thickness of the fp armor .

thanks , cory

These are from a new kind of resin I picked up plus an extra something to make it even stronger wuuuhahaha. Very strong and light. Best stuff I have seen being used in my opion. Also easy to sand and paint.

fett7.jpg

fett8.jpg

fett5.jpg

fett2.jpg

My buddy did..I'm the guy that gets all the resin all over him

Edit: Foul language will not be tolerated on TDH

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back