Star Wars Bounty Hunter RF idea

Hey, I know it's an old topic, but I have something to add to the conversation.
I just altered and printed the screencap to fit my RF. You can barely make any of it out, except that it's green. My mom photoshopped it so it looks acceptable, but I can't load it because it's 796x796 mbs.

You could have the stop part of the rangefinder with a smoked green sheet that will show that when it is moved down infront of the helmet. It would just be a screen that couldn't be used, it would just be some little tool that only you'd see :)

I did this up ages ago when I was bored but completely forgot to post it. Click the thumbnail for a full-sized one so you can print it out on a clear background, or photoshop it to whatever you like. Might be cool to put it in the little square part of the rangefinder (if you do ESB), and illuminate with a white LED from behind. I won't bother since no one would see it but me, but I thought someone might want to use it.
RFthing.jpg

Jango_Fett_Jr said:
I did this up ages ago when I was bored but completely forgot to post it. Click the thumbnail for a full-sized one so you can print it out on a clear background, or photoshop it to whatever you like. Might be cool to put it in the little square part of the rangefinder (if you do ESB), and illuminate with a white LED from behind. I won't bother since no one would see it but me, but I thought someone might want to use it.
View attachment 10001
What's it matter? Boba missed Luke horribly! :D

hah! because he was told too!!

atleast I'd like to think so :p

makes sense though, Vader wanted Luke alive and fett spotted Luke on sight (you can see Fett looking in Luke's direction when he walks by).

he only missed horribly in ROTJ ... haven't found an excuse for that one yet... sand on the inside of the visor? :confused :lol:

I want to do this really bad, putting that little screen into the RF with light behind it, but Im afraid of messing up the RF upon trying.

-tubachris

Hmmm..So now I have the pieces to put a little screen on it, should I go for it? The piece is resin, and I was thinking about mayble countersinking like less then a 1/8 inch square into the screen area, and taking like a piece of clear plastic, or a lens , and putting the picture posted above on the inside, and putting the lens over it. I really want to try this, but if I try it, I have only one chance.

-tubachris

i know! somehow, you can get a clear material, and get that screen free of people and buildings, so its only the targeting system, so when you put the rf down, you will be targeting the person you are looking at! just a (cool) thought!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back