Got my SFP Jumpsuit!

Well, it took about 4 weeks and I got my SFP ROTJ jumpsuit today. It does actually fit very well, does not have a purple tint and it even came with the ankle spats and the large belt pouches. Those are the wrong color, but I can dye those kahki and that just makes 2 less soft parts I have to get.

I'll post some pics of me in it when I get the chance. Build quality on this is top notch. There are no loose strands of stitching anywear. It is made of a heavier material, so it would be good in colder climates. It even features a double zipper for that "fly" problem.

All in all I think that I got lucky with this one. Now it is time to weather it!

Hey DB-
I have some tan pouches that came with my ROTJ, when I wanted ESB, if you want you can have them. Let me know.

SFP products are made in a sweat shop in the Philippines and the owner has openly made fun of his customers. I'm sorry but I think that company is crap, and SFP is a raw nerve on this board for alot of people. You just lucked out and I am happy everthing worked out well for you.

Well, that will be the last thing I get from them. I will probably get another jumpsuit from skygunbro or BM later on. I overexadgerated in my excitement of how quickly it came. It is a tad small. Just a little hard to sit in with it zipped up. Oh well, some things ya just gotta learn the hard way.

Desert_Beagle said:
Well, that will be the last thing I get from them. I will probably get another jumpsuit from skygunbro or BM later on. I overexadgerated in my excitement of how quickly it came. It is a tad small. Just a little hard to sit in with it zipped up. Oh well, some things ya just gotta learn the hard way.
I was'ent trying to make ya feel bad, I just don't want anybody else to get the idea that SFP is a good resource.

Now that you guys have found TDH, trust me the artist talent here is unblievable! 99.9% of us here are honest and helpful and there is no need to go elsewhere. The only downside is alot of them are very busy and it can sometimes take weeks-months to get your stuff. However when you do you will be blown away. I remember when I got and finished my MS bucket, I could'ent (and still can't) keep my eyes off it! I have some really nice stuff and as silly as it sounds I frickn love that thing! Thanks MS your awsome! Anyway look and listen and you will be rewarded my new brothers (and sisters);)

Isn't it strange how some threads that talk about SFP get deleted , yet others are allowed to move along without even raising an eyebrow?

I have had a few dealings with this company and have not had any problems. Outside of a GA suit I have not purchased and clothing from him.

Jedi_hunter

Well, if you've made the mistake of buying from Starfortress and you're waiting for your product to arrive, here's what can be done. They use 2checkout.com as their payment service. You will get a receipt from them after ordering at your email address. If your product isn't showing up, you can call 2checkout and ask for a date for your products arrival. If Starfortress does not reply in a timely fashion or the amount of time is not reasonable, 2checkout will refund your money and the order is cancelled. In an email to Starfortress they wrote,"Failure to respond may result in a refund of this order." Ever since finding the The Dented Helmet, I've bought from the people here with wonderful results. Like most folks, I had no idea this was a cottage industry and simply went to ebay. Anyway, you do have recourse with Starfortress.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back