Attaching Flamethrower part from Radioshack?

masterblaster

Active Hunter
Hello anyone,everyone,someone that can help :)

I have just received my Ruffkin gauntlets and Im working through everything,painting,drilling,sanding,etc.

I have purchased the part "Premium PL-259 UHF-Type Coaxial Connector" from my local Radio Shack.I have seen in the forums how others have purchased the same part for use as the flamethrower on their gauntlets....how did everyone attach theirs? Im stuck :facepalm and could really use the help in this area.

Thanks

I cut of the ripped part of Ruff´s resin part. Then I dremeld of 1 mm around the coloms and about 10mm deep, just enough to screw on the outer shell of the UHF part.

gauntlets48qq.th.jpg

gauntlets71tj.th.jpg

I hope this makes sense :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what i did too... cut off the tip of the resin part, sanded down the remaining piece until it would fit inside the coax connector, then glued the coax connector on.

I used a piece of wood about the same size as the resin piece, only a little bigger depth wise. I drilled two holes in it and slid the pieces in.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back