McQuarrie Pre-Pro Progress

Theirs another Sculpt going on, on the RPF of a pre-productions McQuarrie helmet, cant find the link but this ones a Stormtrooper helm,not Fett. None the less this is an excellent piece so far. Keep it coming.

*******MARCH 13th********

I worked on the helmet a bit more today. I roughed in the circle details as well opted to indent the line that follows the trim around the back. In the pictures it would appear to have been painted on but I decided that it would look more impresive recessed into the helmet as they did with the Clone Troopers. Also I've posted a few pics of the RF prototype. Enjoy:)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a sweet project man, and a super cool idea that I havent seen before. What makes it even better is that the last update is from the future.

TK-Fett said:
This is a sweet project man, and a super cool idea that I havent seen before. What makes it even better is that the last update is from the future.

:lol: :lol: Whoops I'm getting a little ahead of myself:lol: :lol: I'll use my Delorean and change that update......OK I'm back!

Thats great work looking forward to the end result!, I have always loved McQuarrie's concept Fett, my version below for you (from a great Jango kit from Judz dwedd and a great paint job by a mate in Dallas). Anyway see what you think!?
Hairy

white01.jpg

white02.jpg

white03.jpg

white05.jpg

Me at CIII (MS Prepro helm) with my son and nephew. This pic was on Starwars.com site. Still need to tweak....

Geo

MARROW SUN said:
Nothing more right now, the baby is keeping me pretty busy these days.

I'm gonna be finding that out for myself in August. Trying to get my costume close to done before then

Ever since Empire was released I’ve always wanted to take a stab at this version.
Nice to see someone doing such an excellent job.
Keep up the great work man.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back