...good bye TDH

I am at a loss. Slavefive, you have always been a constant here at TDH for me. While we were never close friends, we always seemed to be thinking along the same lines. You will indeed be missed.

mr slavefive... im not sure what was going on, but you have been a help to my quest on my first costume...and finding out that i raced against you when we were teenagers :) we will stay in touch for sure and im sure i'll see you soon Capt A.

chat soon LE
your friend
SlaveR5

:cheers

Wow...words can't describe how this hits me. Unreal. I will say this Lewis, you were one of the first TDH members that I had interaction with. You showed me something early on and that is how a common interest in somthing as trivial as a movie character can be taken to a whole new level of friendship.

Your generosity, help, and insight will be greatly missed.

D'oh! I haven't been spending much time here lately, so when I log on and see something like this, I'm shocked to say the least. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck. I'll keep an eye out for you on other boards. :cry

We'll all be here for you. You can always pm any of us if you don't want to be public. Maybe we'll meet again at a con or something. D*C?

Good luck Lewis. :)

Ouch, this blows.

I have no idea what this is about so I'll for the most part stay out of it, but it's too bad whomever is involved cannot come to terms.

You are a cool guy and it was nice meeting you. Your work was excellent (and I still can't believe how fast you did it).

Hopefully we can meet up again sometime. Send me a pm if you are ever up for a local event or something.

Peace Lewis,

((ShocK))

It breaks my heart that things have come to this and it is taken with a grain of salt. Easy good byes and easy yet fond farewells.

I don't say good bye. I say Don't go. I know you do what you do to honor a firend that has been wronged by "the system" and those that hide behind it.

But please Lewis, I ask that you simply take some time off and don't go. The acts that lead you to this decision are temporary and IMHO although unfair, unjust, and unamerican, will pass and we need you here.

Hope to see you soon.

....is he gone?...... really?..... ok, good! LETS talk trash about him! HA!

jk.

luv ya bro! We'll always have paris. Or her sister. AWWW FORGET Paris, we have IC! right!?

I can't quit you Lewis! :lol:
You offered your help and friendship to a total stranger, and that speaks volumes on your character. I will never forget your kindness and PECS! :surprise

Thank you Lewis for everything. The TDH family really has suffered a great lost.

I am glad I am on this side of the island
I look forward to con'ing w/ you and the IC gang.

See you soon :cheers
:love Danielle

I have no idea of what happened, but one thing is for sure: it's always sad to see someone leave this community, and we always appreciate your inputs and help to others in this forum.

To Postmortem's comment: :lol: I'm the same way too.

Lewis, good luck, and see you in another board, I know where to find you, and add me to your list of friends as well. (y);)

Robert

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back