IDENTIFY MY BUCKET! Please Help

darkfang

New Hunter
I have this bucket I got off e-bay last year and love it but its a tad small. Mainly a little short I'd like it taller. I am looking to get an MLC or an MLC 2 which ever's bigger (What is the MLC people's contact info so I can order one.

Thanks again!

I think we may be confusing buckets here around here lately. I haven't seen too much on MLC helmets, but I know they run larger than others. The other types of helmets beginning with "M" are MS and MSH (by two different makers). Just wanted to get that straight.

Looks like another Mystery Helmet recast to me. The rounded cheek corners & uneven arrows are a dead give away. The RF inner earcap looks to be recasted from a DP Deluxe. If you need something larger then definitely go with an MLC 1. The MLC 2 will be closer in size to what you already have.

"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!
Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow. "

lol just kidding. I just read that about your head and this was the first thing I thought.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back