Another gauntlet progress thread.

had a minor mishap while working on the left gaunt. the silver paint marker i was using "exploded" while i was doing some detailing, there's now a little more weathering on the flamethrower then planned. just about done tho, pics in the next couple days. i hate working full time.

bigsexyc420 said:
aww man that sucks i know how u feel, where i live it can be sunny for a bit then a whole bunch of wind will come along and blow dust at ur newly painted stuff.
I live somewhere at the south, where it's usually sunny. it's really rare to have rain at where i live, about 5-6 showers per year, if that's a long time. thats why i love rainy days. I guess i'm lucky!

Couldn't sleep. Wired up the nozzles with some super bright LEDs.
The right gauntlet is wired up for a RC RF. I'll take pics when the install is clean.

DSC01368.JPG

DSC01370.JPG

DSC01371.JPG

Oh yeah, and speaking of the RC RF, if anyone has found a site with a good servo for the helmet (other than what's already been discussed) please let me know.

WOOOW that lightup-flamethrower looks awesome. Played around with that idea too, but did choose against it. Now I see what I am missing...

Sweet lookin so far. I love the LED flamethrowers. That's some nice work.

I just got my ruffkin guants today...is there any tutorial online for putting these things together? I kind of understand most of it through some of these threads...but didn't know if anyone did a step by step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, great pics. I should be getting my gauntlet kit in 1-3 months.
I hope it isn't hard to put them together, considering I have no experience.

still though, great pics of your gauntlets

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back