Another gauntlet progress thread.

digital509

Active Hunter
I've been workin on my ruffkin's today finally. Here's where I'm at. Masking and misting is done. Still needs detail work and dull coating.

left.jpg

both.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aww man that sucks i know how u feel, where i live it can be sunny for a bit then a whole bunch of wind will come along and blow dust at ur newly painted stuff.

Good job so far. Are u just doing the top halfs?

AWWW quit your complaining guys!!!! At least you don't have to worry about your paint freezing up or getting snow all over your stuff when you spray!!!:lol: Nice start on those gauntlets btw;)

You've got a point man. I lived in Minnesota for a short period of time so I know what you mean. Today was the warmest day in a while so I decided to try to paint some. Last week was in the teens to the negatives and I didn't get a whole lot done. Oh well. I'll get it done sometime.

Well, I'm not going to post pictures of this because it's gross. But last night I should have just gone to bed instead of busting out the dremel. I was working on a piece to hold my flamethrower nozzles together when the dremel slipped and cut deep into my index finger. Blood everywhere! But let me tell you, I'm sure glad I had some superglue in my toolbox next to me! Works like a champ on cuts.

digital509 said:
But last night I should have just gone to bed instead of busting out the dremel. I was working on a piece to hold my flamethrower nozzles together when the dremel slipped and cut deep into my index finger. Blood everywhere! .

you should know better than to bust out the dremel while Fear&Loathing in Las Vegas is playing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously glad you are ok.

Gonzo Fett said:
you should know better than to bust out the dremel while Fear&Loathing in Las Vegas is playing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously glad you are ok.

This was after the movie, but before the chocolate milk and toast.

digital509 said:
Blood everywhere! But let me tell you, I'm sure glad I had some superglue in my toolbox next to me! Works like a champ on cuts.

Superglue fixes everything! :lol:

I've done that before too. Works better than a Band-Aid. Glad you are OK though! (y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back