Chicago Photoshoot Pics

One more for you optinerd fans...
aeon_flux2.jpg

Damn...

I wish I could make this one as well. The first one was a ton of fun!!

And I can`t wait to see some of the new pics taken at this one.

Keep those pics coming Braks..

Craig

Here is Hansoloway as a trooper and clone emperor as... the Clone Emperor. Thanks to galactic bountyhunter for digitally enhancing the clone emperor image! He was really able to bring the holocron to life!!!

trooper.jpg

clone_emp.jpg

I must say Optinerd deffinaty looks way better as Aeon flux then Charlese Theron. She looks way more like her (IMO of what I envision her looking like if she were real) then the actress. She's definatly got "that look" down. Very cool (y)

The Clone Emperor is like Sithcamaro in that you give those guys 5 min in a costume and they actually really become them, manurisms, movments, speach ect... They've got that inate ability to pull it off, I dunno what they are doin in Chicago with talent like they have, they belong in Hollywood for sure.

awsome costumes and once again great pic's Brak

LionsPride said:
I must say Optinerd deffinaty looks way better as Aeon flux then Charlese Theron. She looks way more like her (IMO of what I envision her looking like if she were real) then the actress. She's definatly got "that look" down. Very cool (y)

The Clone Emperor is like Sithcamaro in that you give those guys 5 min in a costume and they actually really become them, manurisms, movments, speach ect... They've got that inate ability to pull it off, I dunno what they are doin in Chicago with talent like they have, they belong in Hollywood for sure.

awsome costumes and once again great pic's Brak

its the water.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back