Chicago Photoshoot Pics

Mirax H said:
Well, for those of you in the So.Cal. area that might be interested, shoot me a pm ;)
I would be willing to drive 5+ hours from Central California to have Brak’s shoot me and some of my costumes(y)
Darren

TK1068 said:
I would be willing to drive 5+ hours from Central California to have Brak’s shoot me and some of my costumes(y)
Darren

that's the kind of dedication we're looking for ! Think right around the april 29th area :)

SarlaccBits said:
Seriously?
Where?

probably around the SoCal area (anaheim, orange county-ish)

but its still in the planning stages, nothing solid as of yet. Just look out for the post.

that would be cool to come watch and meet some fellow tdh members... i of course have my first costume about 15% complete. :-| but im in orange county and would love to swing by and see some of the costumes in person.

Wow I love the Vader and Tusken pics. Not to say the others aren't great but those stand out to me. Braks you do amazing work. Will you be doing another shoot at Dragon Con this year? If so sign me up.

Got Maul said:
probably around the SoCal area (anaheim, orange county-ish)

but its still in the planning stages, nothing solid as of yet. Just look out for the post.

hey GM is Braks going to be moonlighting as a wedding photographer as well that weekend?? ;)

This is very early in the planning stages and it is going to be the weekend of the 29th of April if it happens. I will post something official if this is a go but for right now we are trying to see if it can be done. If there are people who are seriously interested in having pictures done, please pm me and let me know what costumes you would be interested in being shot.

I drove from Kansas (9+ hours) for this. Fett Girl flew in from San Antonio. Not only were the pictures worth it, I got to see some of the coolest cats on TDH. Oh yeah, and Got Maul.
DGasser: Thanks for hosting the event and putting us up for the night. I gots something in the mail coming your way.
Braks: Thanks for coming in and doing this. I gots something for you too.
Seeker: Thanks for putting us up. And for giving me Jango envy. Upgrades.... And I gots something for you too.

Wes
(*Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose*)

And here is Brandy in Stargate: Atlantis! :D

brandy.jpg

Yeah, Brandy and I were wanting to see you too, Goat. But I'll be back up there pretty soon. I plan on trooping with you guys.

Wes

This was a great event all around. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I hope everyone had a great time. If anyone has suggestions about improvements we would love to have your input. Just send a PM to either me, Got Maul, or Brak's Buddy about it.

I also like to send out an apology to Galatic Bounty Hunter!! I accidently damaged one of his pieces helping him suit up for his shoot. He kept his cool when some people would had lost it. Keep me posted on if you're able to repair it.

Sounds like it was blast. Sorry I missed you guys as well. I would have loved to come up there and have my Shadow costume shot...no biggie.

Wes, do you and Brandy plan on making it up to do Wizard World with us?

Its always a great time.

Craig

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back