ESB Helmet sticker ID help

Good eye, there is a decal there which has obviously come off by the time the helmet made its way to the exhibits. I'm working on that for my new ESB movie paintjob (as opposed to exhibit), so stay tuned.

Thanks JF Jr. Coming from a stud like you touches the heart.;)

These other two shots I pulled from the Boba Fett Ref. CD
You can see there is something on the ear, just can't tell what.

They are stills taken from ESB.
One is Boba standing next to Vader right before they freeze Han and the other is Boba in the Slave I when he goes after the Falcon.

Almost looks like somthing Wizardofflight drew up.

Attachments

• earcap2.bmp
    26.5 KB · Views: 484
  • earcap3.bmp
    67.9 KB · Views: 458
Yep those two are good shots, here's another pretty decent one:
earmystery.jpg

Where did you pull those shots from? The shots I have kind of look like boxes with the circle on top. Prob just the angle of the shot.

My Wizardofflight stuff are packet up since im moving. Any one else know if he did them? Are they JP stickers?

You guys are on the wrong track the answer is simple! Look at the image after it is cleaned up a bit. Its true Boba was suppose to be a woman;)

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tylerdurden said:
From the reference I've gathered, it's a "T" with a solid black circle on top.

But if you look at what ive posted it don't look like a T.
TD Since your like the GOD OF BOBA on here do you have any better shots.
B/C if you look at the shots it I have from the CD it just looks like a circle with somethng else.

I dunno, that's actually exactly what I see, a circle with a T shape underneath. Anything else you may see is probably a result of the photo quality, which unfortunately isn't the best.

on your pics thats what I see the T, But look at the pic I posted up colse. Looks more like the circle is off to the right and the line down is to the left. Pluse there looks like there is a line that goes left off the bottom.

ya I knoticed that sticker along time ago but didnt bother to cair about it. the first time i saw it was when his in slave1. heres alittle thing of what i think it may look like. pic your fav

Attachments

• untitled1.bmp
    53 KB · Views: 445
Not sure if this is exactly correct but GBH did this on his helmet that I painted for him.....I thought it came out pretty good.

here's the pic.

Ericled2decal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Here's and even better shot of that detail painted by Rogue Studios. I figured since he's one of the painting "Gurus" (y) around here and had access to the actual helmet and/or many other reference shots that we haven't been made privi to, I figured this was a safe bet on how that additional iconography actually looks!(y)

Ear-Detail.jpg

THX Rogue, don't mean to add or subtract thunder from anyone, I realized that after I posted it, but I think it conveys the point of it being a great point of reference!(y)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back