Jet Pack comparison pics

are you wanting to know if the real deal in the movies was green, or just the MOM appears green?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, suposivly the MOM was from the movies, or is that not accurate? And if it isnt then why the color change?

Here's your answer
http://idisk.mac.com/micdavis/Public/Fett/FettPics.html

Don't get any more real then this one, pic's are from a VERY reputable source and were taken of the jet pack on set.

I believe that the pic's of the MOM jet pack it was stated from the guy that took the pic's that the jet pack has a greenish tint to it because of the Museum lighting, it being behind glass and his flash, But it WAS indeed blue and NOT green

My GA pack.

smJP.jpg

Well that dosnt awnser the question, those are all from ROTJ... the MOM shot is ESB. I guess I awnsered my own question with that though... so I take that back. Thanks.. LOL :p That makes sense to me. Not the same jet pack... so anyone with an ESB paint it green, anyone with a ROTJ paint it blue!!! ;)

Hey guys,
anone new want to add their pack in this pic?
should I just post this one in the New Gallery?

Hey guys,
anone new want to add their pack in this pic?
should I just post this one in the New Gallery?

Funny you should ask that ... I'd definitely consider addin' mine. But ... um ... I think ya already know what it looks like!!!!:lol:lol::lol: Ha ha ... that's funny!

Funny you should ask that ... I'd definitely consider addin' mine. But ... um ... I think ya already know what it looks like!!!!:lol:lol::lol: Ha ha ... that's funny!

Scott,
yours is already in the TDH Gallery.8)
You know, i never got to wear that JP.
postmortem wore it a couple times
My costume isn't any where near completion.

You can post my 2nd one that is for sale in the cargo hold up there if you would like. It is a different pack and different paintjob.

Here is my just finished ROTJ Jet Pack, just waitin' for the beacon to arrive. It's a completely re-vamped / re-built MB from wayback.
Cheers
KidAkira
jpa.jpg

jpa.jpg

Thanks evan, I have a day off work 2morow so i'll take some shots and post em'. I really enjoy the weathering process. I think it's what can really make or break a Fett....
Cheers.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back