My Torso assembly !!!

Real Scooby

Active Hunter
imag00995ch.th.jpg

imag01005oe.th.jpg

imag01013gg.th.jpg

Still need to get me a LED unit and I want to wait for the backplate before I drill the holes for the connectors.

Everything except the scalps and the cape are BM parts, which I painted myself !

Thanks alot DAZ, for your great pieces. I get back to you soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone !!:D :D

I used velcros to attach the armor. Took me nearly a week to handsew them on, since the machine didn´t work with the padded vest. Now my fingers finally get some rest again...:p

Real Scooby said:
Thanks everyone !!:D :D

I used velcros to attach the armor. Took me nearly a week to handsew them on, since the machine didn´t work with the padded vest. Now my fingers finally get some rest again...:p

LOL, I hear ya.
I finally found a sewing machine, my mother-in-law has an extra one, she just upgraded and is going to send her old one to us.

My wife thinks it's hilarious when I talk on the phone to my neighbor (who does Vader) about sewing. Two grown men talking about sewing, I guess she thinks we should be talking about beer or football ::shrug::, not that we don't mind you ;) LOL

tight, i got a set of fiberglass armor i made, it's great. it just takes some patience to make. and fresh air, which i haven't been able to catch up on with this winter business.

i do not like wisconsin.

good to see pictures of his armor all painted up and set in place though.

you did a great job, and i'm sure that posts like these are encouragign to people that are trying to get a set of fiberglass stuff from either fp or bm

-=QuinN!

Is your neck seal attached to the vest? If not you should turn it around as the real suit the neck seal opens in the front not the back. Other wise great looking suit you got so far.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back