Marrow Sun Version 3

I find myself coming back to this thread to look at the "Pretty helmet"...:wacko :wacko :wacko :wacko :love :love :love :love :love

The_Sith_Hunter said:
V3 looks sweet! I would like to buy one as well! I do like the ear caps too! Um, I am still new to all this, but what is a "borden connector?"

The Borden Connector is the little round greeble that goes in the hole you see in his pics on the lower right cheek.

Looks great MS, deffinatly count me in for one once production starts. Keep us posted.

The_Sith_Hunter said:
V3 looks sweet! I would like to buy one as well! I do like the ear caps too! Um, I am still new to all this, but what is a "borden connector?"

S. Hunter,
The Borden connector is the small, round detail piece on Boba's right cheek. In M_S's pics, you can see a little circular depression where it will be attached.
It's called a Borden connector because. . . well, that's what it is! :lol: It's a piece manufactured by the Borden Company for use in dental offices. It's the piece that connects the "drill head" to an air line.
A lot of folks have gotten real Borden connectors to use on their helmets. The real ones are brass (if I recall correctly) and some people drill a matching hole and install it from the inside, or cut a slice off the connector and glue it onto the outside of the helmet.
Eric

looks like i'm not the only person that has come back to the thread more than once to stare at where a nice chunk of my change will disappear to

that helmet is awesome.

-=QuinN!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back