glove on ebay?

TK7877

New Hunter
Is $65.00 too much for ESB gloves?
TK409 is the seller and he makes great stuff.
Is there a better place to get them cheaper?

thanks much.

TK7877 said:
Is $65.00 too much for ESB gloves?
TK409 is the seller and he makes great stuff.
Is there a better place to get them cheaper?

thanks much.

He is a member here. His stuff is very good.

Yeah I agree his stuff is sweet.
I just found the other gloves that the real gloves guys sells and bought a set for $80.00
so to answer my question is there a chaper way to get gloves, I guess not hehe.

Gloves are very time consuming to make and difficult. So the answer is basically... to get new, well made gloves "no" there's no cheaper option.

I would never think twice about making a purchase from TK-409, great quality, great value, great guy...end of commercial;) .

You can't go wrong with TK409. BUT, the Real Gloves make GREAT gloves. I personally don't own a pair, but between TK409, and Bobamaker, I think the REAL gloves makes the best. That was a wise purchase. I myself have to get a pair of ESB gloves.

I think it would be way cheaper and affordable to just make some of your own gloves that way u can save some of ur $ for other things that require money such as Jet Packs and Gauntlets.

webchief said:
Gloves are very time consuming to make and difficult. So the answer is basically... to get new, well made gloves "no" there's no cheaper option.
I second that. TK409 is a good guy and MRS. TK409 makes very nice stuff. The only way you can get it cheaper is make it yourself.

ditto... i have a pair of tk409 esb gloves and they are great quality and great guy to deal work with. you wont be sorry and it will save you im thinking a ton of time that can be used to find or make other items.

SlaveR5

Will the Real Gloves keep your hands warm? I just oredred a pair and am expecting im the mail any day now. But if they keep your hands warm, I can REALLY use them for other things besides by Boba fett. Heck, I wear my CAboots at my highschool all the time. So they get weathered, AND they are just SOO cool lookin shoes.

People where gloves to keep their hands warm in Cali?? They do keep your hands warm though.. I got a pair of pre pro's just to wear during work in the winter and so far I love them.. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back