Interest ESB functional belt

I´m also interested in a ESB belt... always pending on final result and price off course, but definitly interested !!!

Just ignore him... I think it's for his mando-army of the nucular future, blah, blah...

All that aside, if you can make a real leather functional screen accurate ESB belt for less than $100, I'd be down for one... just PM the details.

uniderth said:
The order would be 20+ probable moer around thirty.
This guy has been banned from the H,V & M boards. Just ignnore him and maybe he'll go away.BTW, I'd be interested in one of your belts as well.

GHOST1 said:
This guy has been banned from the H,V & M boards. Just ignnore him and maybe he'll go away.BTW, I'd be interested in one of your belts as well.
His website is weird....reminds me of like a combination of nazis and the kkk. Except not racist. Just a groups of non-existant nerd-guerillas. AND, look at the picture of Boba Fett on the left. Look familiar? It's TK409.

cookiemongoloid said:
His website is weird....reminds me of like a combination of nazis and the kkk. Except not racist. Just a groups of non-existant nerd-guerillas. AND, look at the picture of Boba Fett on the left. Look familiar? It's TK409.

It's not TK409. I got it from one of my associates. So if they copied his picture then maybe it is. I"ll have to compare it. Dont want any copyright violations now do we.

And my order of belts is for a costume project.

ya. srry bout the lack of updates. i sorta put this project on hold for alittle wile cause of some money/time issues. i hope to start it back up soon though.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back