Sci-Fire Fett Rifle

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Woo! Got my RotJ EE-3 today. It is a thing of beauty. I had an event to troop tonight, so the gun came out totally unweathered. This is it straight out of the box. Sorry for the low quality pics... getting a canon rebel xt into my pocket just didn't work out so well. ;)

normal_CIMG0055%7E0.JPG

normal_CIMG0056.JPG

damn, I think ours were shipped out roughly the same time, so I should probably get mine tomorrow. By the way... nice :)

LOL. No blaster for you.:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's quite a spiffy blaster bro, very impressive stuff straight out of the box.:)

slave1pilot said:
How do you get one of those things?;)
That's the sweetest EE-3 I've ever seen.:lol:

And then there are some of us who actually don't have them.

Nice work on the kits guys and its cool to finally see them in action

-=QuinN!

Jeez. These took a while to get there. Shipping must be a little slow still after the holidays. I'm glad you guys like them. If you haven't received them, you should within a day or two. UPS ground is 5 to 10 working days.

postmortem01 said:
Jeez. These took a while to get there. Shipping must be a little slow still after the holidays. I'm glad you guys like them. If you haven't received them, you should within a day or two. UPS ground is 5 to 10 working days.

the timing seemed reasonable to me. and like is an understatement! i spent the night in a photo booth taking pictures with people and for the first time wasn't afraid to let them hold my gun ;)

I don't know.... they look OK.. I guess. Maybe if you took a little more time on the R&D side of things you might have gotten it right?! Then again it might just be "the help" :D

MARROW SUN said:
I don't know.... they look OK.. I guess. Maybe if you took a little more time on the R&D side of things you might have gotten it right?! Then again it might just be "the help" :D

...didnt know that you were here making them!!! :lol:

...perhaps someday you will get your MS paintjobs to look halfway decent ;)

Laters
Lewis :cheers

PS Thanks again for the keyholes...beautiful pull btw...

MARROW SUN said:

from the smilie...that's a joke right ?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back