MLC rival

BobaFettSlave1

Active Hunter
Wow have you guys been following the BM jet pack buildup at all? i think that MLC now has a rival jet pack. this things amazing. this is a peice of art BM. give your self a pat on the back. the MLC has got to have a ton of changes inorder to surpass this puppy. if shipping wasnt so horrible from the UK to the US id be all over this. keep going BM your doing a great job. this gunna hurt my wallet alot though :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :cheers :cheers :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gorgeous! I own several of BM's 'soft parts', and the quality is simply excellent. I expect this will be the same! Wonder when he'll go into production mode.

wow.jpg

INSANE!!!!

WOW! i just cant get over how acurite BM has gotten this thing. there is bairly any difference between the screen used pack & his from what i can see. & hes not even done yet !
3.jpg
man BM the amount of reaserch you must have put in along with trial & error musta been insane!!! i hope it doesnt cost to much cause i think ima have to get one when hes done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember checking that everyday for updates, and nothing...

and then one day, well almost a week straight updates daily. It looks simply amazing!

-=QuinN!

YAY! He updated it! I've been looking at step 47 for aaages! Woo! Good on ye BM that is a great looking Jet Pack!

DA

:jet pack :jet pack :jet pack :jet pack :jet pack :jet pack (y)

truth be told, with so many already commited to the purchasing this amazing jet pack, bobamaker will be able to buy more "toys" to complete other amazing projects. and of course by toys i mean crafting gadgets and high tech sculpting thingamajiggers. I think he should get a metal working lathe and spin up some cool stuff.

what a brilliant cycle

I salute him.

-=QuinN!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back