need to find some Jango gloves

jangofett76

Active Hunter
I need to find some Jango gloves. I've been using some black gloves temp.

The Isotoner Stretch Leather gloves in navy that they were selling last year only comes in brown and black. :facepalm

Can someone help me? Thanks. ;)

Ah! The gloves aren't black?! I was going to tell you that Target has some, but they're black. I remember seeing some at an army surplus store, but they were most likely black also.
I haven't been very helpful have I?

If anyone that sees you in costume with black gloves that knows they are dark blue shouldn't care. But if your just tring to be uber screen accurate, I can't help you. Maybe you can buy some white gloves and dye them? I know theres a recent thread about that, goodluck!

The Rack. I believe it's a Nordtrom outlet. They have the sought after navy gloves you seek. Check your phonebook. The gloves are seasonal though.

Skalen Fehl said:
The Rack. I believe it's a Nordtrom outlet. They have the sought after navy gloves you seek. Check your phonebook. The gloves are seasonal though.

I looked up Nordstrom's on the web but I couldn't find them.

Is there anyplace on the web that I can find it? Thanks. ;)

hey guys and gals i found a pretty good pair for around 20 at tj max. they are womens leather gloves but look great. filene's basement might have them as well.

View attachment 100_0444.zip hey there....sorry for the low quality pic:p . I'm trying to figure out how to resize pics and change them to a different file so i can post. Anyone know how to do this?..anyway hope this is viewable. The xl women's gloves i have are made by Willi smith. The shell is genuine leather and lining 100% cashmere.

I just picked these up at TJmax for 12.99
They are leather and look to be the exact color needed.The only thing is a little zigzag stitch design on the backs of the hands. I'm gonna take a seam ripper and take it out. The stitching in the zig zag is small.
myjangogloves24qf.jpg

Thanks for the tip SOLOCHASER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great buy! I'll have to swing by there next chance I get, and fast, they are going out of season I would think in Florida lol.

Thanks. ;) I wonder if they still have these gloves @ TJmax.

goldenrod said:
I just picked these up at forTJmax 12.99
They are leather and look to be the exact color needed.The only thing is a little zigzag stitch design on the backs of the hands. I'm gonna take a seam ripper and take it out. The stitching in the zig zag is small.
myjangogloves24qf.jpg

what size are your hands small, medium, large? Because they are a tight fit.
Remember these are womens gloves. I'll check and see if the one near me still has them for ya. I took the stiching design out of the backside of the hand. They look great!

I just bought a pair of Isotoner navy leather gloves on ebay. ;)

There were 2 available, now 1.

If anybody's looking for one I just searched "isotoner navy gloves."

Good luck. ;)

goldenrod said:
I just picked these up at TJmax for 12.99
myjangogloves24qf.jpg

Are these gloves leather? The gloves that I got from ebay aren't and they're too tight. I need XL's. ;)

Do you know what brand the TJMAXX gloves were?

Hey jangofett76
the ones i bought were listed in a previous post and has the name brand. hope it helps you out.

SOLOCHASER said:
View attachment 7947 hey there....sorry for the low quality pic:p . I'm trying to figure out how to resize pics and change them to a different file so i can post. Anyone know how to do this?..anyway hope this is viewable. The xl women's gloves i have are made by Willi smith. The shell is genuine leather and lining 100% cashmere.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back