custom Mandolorian

With a custom mando, there really is no good or bad. It is all in the opinion of the eye of the creator. If that makes any sense. I mean, this is YOUR imagination, so we cannot really tell you how well it hold to what you were imagining. In my opinion, it looks good for a custom mando. I REALLY like the paint scheme on the helmet. That's pretty rad.

The custom colors and design are looking good. I agree that it looks really damaged, I like it! One sugestion is to matte finish it to cut down on some of the shine, and give it added reality. Keep the progress pic coming.

heres my coverals that came in

1FE6A9126-ADC7-7D6C-192F3405B1204E21.jpg

my u have a lot of questions!:lol: ah, but everyone does these days. i read somewhere that u can take a piece of leather and wrap it around your blaster. try making it a somewhat hexagon like shape.

qman

heres my rifle before painting does this look cool im just feeling like it doesnt look like a star wars rifle can u guys give me your advice and comments i really need to know if it looks good or not. thanks alot

10D33B387-0C16-8C67-464EA53EC7DBB829.jpg

10D343497-B10E-5D8A-0E610EF3171F5A91.jpg

maybe you could like wrap some vinyl around the gun and like support with cardboard or something. You should sling the larger one over back if you dont have a jet pack.
Maybe you could make a card board one then wrap it with vinyl. I dunno, somthing along those lines.

looks ok so far :)

1 tip, blood stains turn dark red... then brown when they drie up, because of the iron in the blood it actually starts looking like a brown rust color.

that's all I have so far...

and maybe the question why this thread is here and not in the sarlacc... I mean it's custon, not Boba.

keep going bud!!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back