US medium green?

mrgr8ness

Well-Known Hunter
Ok, I know I painted my chest/belly armor. I went and bought some acrylic green from a local craft store. It was Hauser Medium Green I believe. It looks pretty good, but I am already not liking the fact that its a little off. I want to repaint it, before I start on more pieces. Is this the stuff I want to get-

http://www.testors.com/catalog_item.asp?itemNbr=753

I also want to use the right yellow for the trim. Might as well do this stuff right the first time, er second time, or I will never be happy(y)

That's the very stuff I used on my helmet, only I used the spray can version. It came out kind of olive drab looking, but it really doesn't look too bad. There's a thread in the helmet section that I posted a few pictures in, the colors are pretty accurate in the photos.

Does anyone know if the Floquil US Med Green and Testors Model Master US Med Green are the same color? The Testors comes in spray cans, so it would be a lot easier (for me) to apply if they're the same.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back