Seeker's 2005 updates.

thanks again guys. Someone's gonna be broke in SD. :lol: I'm getting the feeling this years Comic Con is gonna be huge. costuming wize

actually... I think you were the best Jango out there... back in '02... so where does that leave you with the latest version?

SEEKER said:
Let me know if you guys get sick of this. :D

finaljangofett0.jpg
NEVER SEEKER...keep ALL your updates coming....very inspiring.(y)

SEEKER said:
But not soon. I need to save money for a house and a wedding before July 8th. After that, the basement will be all to my self. (y)

LOL you too? I'm in the same boat. I don't know what's more exciting, getting married, or getting a house that I can actually work on all my projects in without someone telling me to go somewere else to work on it.

Gonzo Fett said:
awesome! I'm buying drinks one night for anyone that is a TDH member so make sure you go!

Does lil' ol me count ? :) I plan on going to SD this year and perhaps even mark it as the first con I go to in my potential new home (SD) - its 50/50 but Turo, you may be the first person to christen our new place thereby having a free place to stay ! Heck, I am sure 'chelle would enjoy a good vaca down there too !

Outstanding stuff, Turo! I am in awe of your suit. You have come a long way. Just throw your unwanted parts down here in the basement.

Wes

Actually let me know what you need. I'll take care of you with the things I can make. I owe you big. I still havent forgotten about your shirt.

Turo

I gained a couple of pounds around the stomach. but not for long. I just started working out like mad. Gotta get ready for Gotmauls wedding in April.

As far as my old parts? I just give them away or sell them.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back