My ESB helmet progress

After a brief absence from TDH, its great to see the extraordinary skills of this boards members are still producing great works. JFJ your helmet looks great mate!

Lookin good Graeme, this should be an interesting thread, cant wait to see the results and its gettin me hyped to finish my bucket.

Just a little update, got a new camera (yay) and I just did some quick photos in the lighting I have in this room, and got some funky results. Any doubts I had about the Boxcar Red not being red enough were put to rest here. All the colours are the ones Rogue Studios suggested.
P1000081.jpg
P1000085.jpg
P1000086.jpg
P1000087.jpg
P1000088.jpg

Is that straight boxcar red? If so, it turned out much more red than mine. I even added bright red to mine, and your's still looks a little more red. Hmm.. that Boxcar Red is real strange

mrgr8ness said:
Is that straight boxcar red?
??

Looks Great so far...(y)

Maybe it is your new camera, cause that's the first box car red application that I've seen to look that saturated too.....???...:confused ..hmm?

MORE PICS!!(y)

That's better. Forget the school work and keep busy with the helmet.
Nice to see you finally have your priorities straight.
(y) Looks great man.

'Ere you go sir, straight out of the harsh Canadian winter :p
P1000090.JPGP1000093.jpg
P1000091.jpgP1000092.jpg
P1000089.JPG
Crazy how blue the back looks here, but green in other lighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back