BM ESB Bucket by our very own, Darth Miller

DarthMiller said:
painted silver first...then put yellow skin tone color. I used masking fluid. then painted green. Removed masking fluid to reveal yellow. then used a combination of light gray, dark gray to paint details. then scraped off additional ares to reveal silver. hope that helps...last bucket I did I just painted all of the detail on the back

Thanks DM...:)

Zeever Fett said:
Wow another Tx Fett :)

Good work there!

We have a few here don't we? I know of 6 or 7 to include you Zeever.
Well as much as I hate to say this but the updates will go unupdated for a few weeks. Im off to BNOC (Army NCO school) so as of Saturday ill see yall later.

EDIT
Here is the "HOLY GRAIL of FETT helmets" (said in a Monty Python and the Holy Grail english accent) Next to the BM bucket. SO very nice!!!!

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

shortimer52 said:
We have a few here don't we? I know of 6 or 7 to include you Zeever.
EDIT
Here is the "HOLY GRAIL of FETT helmets" (said in a Monty Python and the Holy Grail english accent) Next to the BM bucket. SO very nice!!!!

Turns out I live right down the Street for DMiller.......And we meet up last night ......
AND WELL Mr. SHORTIMER52 you will NOT be dissapointed....As Darth Miller has done an OUTSTANDING job on your bucket....(y)
The Man's Got Some Skills...(y)

thanks Spidey!!

something for all of you to look forward to in the future.....

picture this:

A MS helmet painted by MS...sitting right next to a Fettpride bucket painted by Spideyfett...

Spidey brought by his Fettpride helmet and armor which is INCREDIBLE...once he gets is all painted up we will have some comparison pics for the boards.

now that will be cool!!

Spideyfett said:
Turns out I live right down the Street for DMiller.......And we meet up last night ......
AND WELL Mr. SHORTIMER52 you will NOT be dissapointed....As Darth Miller has done an OUTSTANDING job on your bucket....(y)

Well thats good to know!!!
Like ive said before DM is a really nice guy and a great help.
Wish I could say more BUT I have school work to do. Got to love NCOA's.
Did you know that I can't get on hotmail on a govt computer but I sure can get to TDH.

DM thanks man shes looking great!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I cant check my Hotmail from here.

Happy shes done:cheers
Sad b/c I cant see (n)

DM there you go.lol

Damn IT! Everytime I see pics of my old bucket I get upset with myself! I should have sold some blood or something! Anything but that!:cry :cry :cry
<------------ All I've got left is my little Avatar

Guess I'll have to make a better one soon.

Oh and yeah, nice job on ST helmet! Keep up the good work!

MARROW SUN said:
Damn IT! Everytime I see pics of my old bucket I get upset with myself! I should have sold some blood or something! Anything but that!:cry :cry :cry
<------------ All I've got left is my little Avatar

Guess I'll have to make a better one soon.

Oh and yeah, nice job on ST helmet! Keep up the good work!

Make a better one?!?!?!

is that possible??

Spideyfett said:

Well I live down the street from you guys too and I didn't see anything :lol:

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back