BM ESB Bucket by our very own, Darth Miller

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best looking thing in my life.

DM im it debt to you.
You truly did a outstanding job!

Last edited by a moderator:
So a bunch of you live near the Fort Worth area hu... we need to have some sort of get together then, I had no idea so many of you were local. I live right by Texas Motor Speedway.

WOW..i live right down 35 from the speedway

evan4218 said:
So a bunch of you live near the Fort Worth area hu... we need to have some sort of get together then, I had no idea so many of you were local. I live right by Texas Motor Speedway.

She made it here,and she looks great!
I put the T-visor in as a temp job so its not as easy to break. right now im trying to figure out how the remote servo hooks up to the stalk. I hate drilling holes in a bucket!!

Progress is on the page
http://www.shortimer52.com/BMBucketbuildup.html

100_0669.JPG

100_0668.JPG

BRING THE BEAST BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, first I must say I have been working my rear end off and my life has been crazy since Feb when I got my new job as a firefighter, any one with the same job can understand; and im have to deal with the Army Reserve all the time (it’s not just a weekend job when you’re a NCO). I don’t have much time to do anything, plus working 12 hour shifts every day for the past few months
(Even weekends) had taken a toll. Only had a day here and there off, even that was gift that I used to sleep. This is my first weekend off, that’s why im up late!

BUT, the plus side was the Chief would let us bring in stuff from home to work on. So I brought in my projects, only problem is the boss did not like me bringing in the bucket. So all my other stuff went to work and the bucket stayed at home.

So for the past few weeks I started to kick it up a little to finish the bucket at home. Id like to say I got the servo to work the right way after all this time!!!!!!! Also im waiting on someone to finish up the RF for me so I can add the lights to it.

On that note id like to make a public apology to DM, I hope you don’t feel like your time was wasted painting my helmet.

The dream bucket is back!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back