Hello to all and questions

Lich

New Hunter
Yo im new here and i found that you guys are all making your own set of madalorian armour and this is exactly why im here , joining this forum .
I am really interested in making or buying a mandalorian suit and recolour it or whatever . I've got a few questions here .
-Where , how do i order the set ?
-About how much will be the full set ?
-Except Madlorian , are there stormtroopers or whatever ?

Thank you and nice ta meet you guys =]

Greetings, Lich! Welcome to TDH!

You will find a lot of good info here. One of the best things to do is use the "Search" feature on the top row. Just type in a keyword of what you want to see. You'd be amazed at how many times the same question is asked :lol: .

So good luck and good hunting!

Jaiden

Well what keywords should i search if i want the "cost" or whatever i said ?
And how long do you guys take usually for making a full set ? Or can i just buy it and recolour it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just now starting on my set as well. I got the armor and helmet off of ebay for a good deal. When it comes to prices, you need to just pick a price you think is fair and go from there. As for time, I have to work on mine in my spare time so it has taken longer to get started than I would have liked, but it is comming togather pretty good now. Use the search function for questions you think have already been answered like where to find armor, color questions and such, if you can't find what you are looking for feel free to ask.

Check out the trash can armor thread for a good, cheep idea for a first set

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=6290

Here is a link to my armor pics as they are right now. I just started the lettering on my right brest plate, it takes time but is really starting to look cool.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c137/rbeaster/

good luck.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back