which tool to use for cutting

InfraFett

Active Hunter
Hey everyone. I have a Rubiles helmet. (I know it's not a good company and I didn't know that at the time I ordered it. I'm still going to keep it cuz the Southern Outpost says they'll accept it as long as it looks good. I need to repaint it a little and put in a new visor. 3 questions.

1.) Which tool should I use to cut out the current t-visor?

2.) Which tool should I use to cut the new T shape for the visor whne I buy a face shield?

3.) Where would I get the tools from?

Thx guys.

ok, It so happens my granddad has a dremel. I couldn't use a special kind of scissors or anything? I just don't want to ruin the visor

InfraFett said:
I meant no offense. My apologies if you thought I was being rude.

I was just messing:cheers

No stress,,,, ;)

Remember when you use the C4 it likes heat and pressure, so light it on fire and hit it with a hammer. Ok dont do that:lol:

Heh heh, it almost sounds like a Black Smith. I'm going to look for the face shield sometime. I will use the tape to cover the plastic, just to be sure. ;)

Hey everyone. another question: Should I be creative and make the visor Dark Green with mix of black or just plain black? I made a picture of the Dark Green lens version. Mind that it's a rubies helmet and I'll repaint it sometime soon. Just look at the lens

untitled.jpg

Ok, I'm 98% sure I'm going to be doing this. I got the money and I just need to cut out the visor and be REALLY careful then go out and buy a face shield

:D do what i did stuff the helm full of dynomite and pray that it only blows out the visor also i would like to encorage you to use the C4 idea just make sure to post pics of the end result i am sure we all could use a good laugh.

I bought the face shield a few days ago and I cut it today. it's not exactly perfect. I plan on hiding the small dents in it though. I just need to tint it now. I'm going to make it Black.

Did you buy a clear face sheild and are painting it black????

Why didn't you just get a dark green welding face shield that looks like black on the outside that everyone here uses?

Lynn

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back