Chicago Photo Shoot

Thanks so much for all the compliments guys but the credit goes more to the subject than the photographer.

I am using a Canon Digital Rebel XT.

Brak's Buddy said:
Thanks so much for all the compliments guys but the credit goes more to the subject than the photographer.
I am using a Canon Digital Rebel XT.

Yes, but the photographer can make or break the image ;) You can have the most beautiful subject in the world, but it's all up to the photographer to capture that moment right!

Wow! Those costumes and the photos are fantastic. You're all really talented. It's fun to check out your work, and thanks for sharing.

While Art was away, let's just say my pug couldn't help herself...
IMG_3381.sized.jpg

sorry its not touched up, (I don't have photoshop because of a certain Gasser element)

oh and if you haven't figured it out yet, my Pug's name is LILO.
:cheers

Day 3. Took most of today off but got pics of Goat, Seeker, GotMaul and DGasser tonight. Even got pics of Goat in a snowy alley outside GotMaul's place! Even managed a small TDH group shot.

goat.jpg

dana.jpg

goat_snow.jpg

indy.jpg

turo.jpg

tdh_group.jpg

attachment.php

yeah, that is by far one of the coolest pics I have EVER seen. Thats just creepy, I'm awaiting some huge Sabertooth guy to pop out of the background...

Sweet! :love I am loving this thread, all these costumes look freaking excellent 8) I'm loving the Depp ones at the top, they look just like the real thing! :D That Wolverine one in the snow looks awesome!

Keep up the good work (y)

DA

p.s Not only does this want me to get into photography, it makes me also want to buy a Pug! ;)

What's a Chicago brutha gotta do to get invited to these things?

Oh, gotta have a costume, right?

I could have been Alfred Molina's character from Raiders - y'know, a Latin American pheasant.

AT-AT Luvah said:
I could have been Alfred Molina's character from Raiders - y'know, a Latin American pheasant.

LOL !!!!

Its all time Hector...we're real limited so only a few this time around, but I think Art wants to do this again so we could definitely make arrangements !

Very nice pictures. Wish I could be there with you guys. Was this at a Con or are you all neighbors?

Looks like Willy Wonka has a pair of Jango gloves on. Very nice costumes.

bobagoat said:
Those snow shots came out awesome!!!

Thanks for having me you guys! I had a blast!!! It was a fantastic time!

great having you Jason...leave it to the goat to lighten the mood ! Cheers !:cheers

This is NOT a con, just a buddy flying into chicago and even more friends getting together for pics. Except for DGasser, everyone hates him, but he just doesn't know it yet.

Very impressive. I especially like the snow shots (seeing as how it never snows in San Antonio). Like someone said earlier, it makes it seem kinda creepy, but in a good way. Great costumes all around.

Wes

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back