...slavefive Jango Fett ***UPDATE***

Andy-Kun said:
It's FIDM Thunderdome boys, two Jango enter, one Jango leaves. :lol:

I personally need to see this for myself. ;)

...now I see a cartoon coming along...too bad I am a lover not a fighter...so I have to give the win to cruzer :lol:

...of course I can see the next one..."hey I am a lover too"...LoL!!!...we are all crazy in the cabasa :cheers

Take care
Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Showdown...hi noon...FIDM park...Fan Day...Dec. 4th...(The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly theme song playing in the background)(y) -Best movie ever made IMO!

Now if I can just figure out how to turn my MR Westars into airsoft shooters:lol:

Cruzer

...of course I can see the next one..."hey I am a lover too"...LoL!!!...

Ahhh, the good ole days

Now, I warm up bottles of formula in the microwave and change poopie diapers with not enough hours in the day:lol: (y) (y) (y) -and it's totally worth it!

Cruzer

p.s. I've got the leather bolo website on another window. The order's going down tonight with quick delivery.;) Now to put the rope girth up for sale:lol:

...kudos bro...kudos...we have a new baby girl and if it were not for my wife I would go insane :eek:

...good luck on the girthbelt as I am also eyeing another order...hehehe...j/k...

Talk at you soon bro
Lewis

Ah, you're too much man. But seriously though...

"I'm a Daddy, not a fighter!"
That's my excuse all the way these days.(y)

As expected your Jango's looking awesome. Did you do your holsters yourself? If so, I'm impressed cuz they look good. How about those knees? Looking good -are they JD cuz they seem to have a little different shape in the front? And last but not least, what about the bucket, let's see some pics.
Check the fine details on the shins and check the scale on the boot armor.

Jealous of the JD armor.:love

Cruzer

Now to go back and upgrade all of my stuff :)

...lol...

...the holsters came from postmortems Jango that he was building up...the leather goods was a real hokie set-up so I redid them best as I could...

...same with the knees...these are his metal ones that he made..not completely accurate but modeled per the Jango Statue that is made...kotobuki I think...

...the bucket is his BKBT...its nice...I was going to repaint it but since I figured that I am going to do a dirty jango that it would work fine...its painted w/Alclad...

...boots are reione from the early run from last year...

...shins I will be replacing...I want a more accurate mold so i will be working on some...

...pheew...a ton of stuff and gaunltes are being made as we speak...

...will get pics posted asap...

Take care
Lewis(y)

Well but I have an excuse!! HONEST! I haven't played a racing game in a year, atleast seriously, (I attribute this to a malfunctioning PS2. ;/) But you'd get the beat down if you went against me in BF/II. SO BRING IT.

JangoUri said:
Im wondering: How many layers of rub & buff did you make? And there is nothing else but rub n buff? No premier layer?

I used around 3-4 thin coats using my fingers...I am not at all very good at it...cloth did not work as well as paper towels for buffing...believe it or not...

JD's armor has some sort of gel coating before he lays the FG down (hope I am correct on that one) and all I had to do was wetsand it to where I felt it was good enough...dang his stuff his amazing ;)

I am not a huge fan of screen accurate details...I just do not have that kind of talent nor time...and as long as it is good enough for me I am stoked (y)

Hope this helps

Take care
Lewis

Man what's this going canon???? I'm disappointed bro...., your sig is going to have to change once you get this one ready for showing.

Dreadmel said:
Man what's this going canon???? I'm disappointed bro...., your sig is going to have to change once you get this one ready for showing.

...LoL!!!...crybaby :cry

...since I like Mandos what else is there???...Boba and Jango chu know ;)

...my sig stands for my OG name "you know what I'm sayin..." 8)

Later
HollyWood

PS I think you have more canon costumes then me! :lol:

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

You cut me deep man...........real deep.

You gotta promise never to get rid of your custom, that's a work of art.

Damn Lucas not making more Mandos on screen.

Dreadmel said:
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

You cut me deep man...........real deep.

You gotta promise never to get rid of your custom, that's a work of art.

Damn Lucas not making more Mandos on screen.

...awww man :cheers

...I would never get rid of it...but I do need other costumes to wear around...or course Capt Argos is going to be the bzzzzz-omb!!!!

Laters
Lewis

slavefive said:
...I would never get rid of it...but I do need other costumes to wear around...or course Capt Argos is going to be the bzzzzz-omb!!!!

Laters
Lewis
Indeed he is, I’m just happy to have a tiny part of involvement with the sure to be uuber cool Capt. Argos. ;)

Hollywood is going to have a small arsenal of amazing costumes at his disposal in 2006. :cheers

slavefive said:
...awww man :cheers

Laters
Lewis

Why other costumes?? You could go as AC Slater if you need another identity :lol:

I will buy the Capt. Argos action figure when it comes out and it will be the center of attention :cheers

...LoL...Capt Argos w/super duper articulated joint movement...and also the much talked about 'kung foo grip'...

Later
Slater :lol:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back