Full Size Helmet Interior

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to bug him with everything he has going on.

That's good news. Hopefully everything is going well, I know he has been preoccupied. I need one of his sidearms to go with my soon to be arriving FP nemrod holster.

That's an excellent idea! Obviously there are all sorts of poly foams, some self skinning, some not. Did you say it was made of foam latex? Prosthetic grade that you bake or do you mean a two part prop foam like the polyurethane foams I mentioned? Smooth-on sells all sorts of neat foams. I live near a retail store so get to pick their brains and touch all sorts of different grades and types. Forgive me if you're using something different but the reason I dislike foam latex is that it rots and breaks down so fast. I believe it just keeps curing. I have owned props only a few years old already cracking. I'll go through thread again to see if I missed something.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back