Full Size Helmet Interior

Nice paint job! ;)

Hey everybody!

Well this is my first post, as it has been pointed out by my friend there, and I wanted to say, "Glad to be here!" It was a fun little trip I took over to see MS and BKBT and have a bit of fun in the shop, and I hope I can make it over there again in the near future. The interior helmet pieces do look really slick and seem to be quite functional as padding too. Painting was fun and installation not too hard, so I think all you people will love 'em!

Good night all!

MJC.

Wow! That interior is just amazing! Never ceases to amaze me what TDH'ers are capable of here.

I'll be waiting for that interest thread :)

:lol: all this craziness on these interior pieces

I don't think MS has started a run list yet.
However I think he could be getting one going soon.

yikes... I suddenly think there's gonna be a shortage of MS helmets soon... He isn't gonna have time to do anything else but these!

Gonzo Fett said:
:lol: all this craziness on these interior pieces

I don't think MS has started a run list yet.
However I think he could be getting one going soon.

As soon as I get in more materials I'll be right on it!(a sign up list that is!)

Hey,

wow was not here for a long time but I only could say I come back and directly saw this wonderfull work you did Marrow Sun.
Big compliments for that work and if it would be fine I also would like to be on the list for one complete set. Oh BTW would they come complete painted for these people who would pay for the paintjob?

Greetings Guido

T-Bone said:
I'm interested in a set, but will they fit in a standard DP? I use a DP '96. If they'll fit...hook me up!
I think you would have to trim a bit of the sides off to make up a bit of space.

The helmet pieces don't hardly touch my head, but I don't have a large melon. The idea was to still leave room for a hardhat liner, but all you really would need is some foam on the forehead area to fit and hold the helmet in place.

Hm... Between these and the screens I'm planning on putting into my helmet, I think the inside will end up cooler than the outside. Put me on the list, but first I've gotta buy myself a bucket and earn the money for this! lol

Of course, considering how far down I am on the list, I might be ready for 501st approval by the time I get one, and that's still another year and a half away.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back