Full Size Helmet Interior

MS price increase is oooooo k by me. They look great in your bucket as they will in mine ;)

Goldenrod- A BIG THANK YOU!!!! that is soo right on of you! I can't wait for that tutorial.

Anxiously awaiting the sign up list! This is awesome!

edit: Hey Jordy, now that you have it in your helmet, how does it feel? Is this something we can troop in for a long time? Will we need any extra padding?

Thanks for the praise guys. Just to let you know I ended up using superglue to install the pieces. The larger "cubed" pieces although flexable needed a little more PERSUADING to stay down. My advice for others and what I'd do in the future would be to make 1 or 2 cuts in behind from top to bottom to help the piece flex into position. I have to wait for more foam before doing a run. I've got 2 liters on the way and that will me enought to do about 5-6 sets.

wow...5-6 sets looks like you are going to have to do at least 50-60 sets :lol:

oh yeah almost forgot...how much more for the piece on top? You mentioned it would optional or is that with the 65.00 cost now?

Thanks MS!!

To everyone,
I will be posting a tutorial on what and how to paint these excellent pieces created by our Marrow Sun. Being that they are made of foam latex you will need to paint them with a flexible paint called Pax. I'm gonna tell just how to do that. Like everyone here i cannot wait to get started! :)
-Goldenrod

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back